Eager to start your lime plastering project? Check out this video to gain some advice from two pros!
* Dampen the wall with a plenty of water.
* Fill the large wides first with the lime water plaster.
* Do not put a lot of lime water as it is a heavy product. Put it a maximum of 12mm thick.
* Leave it for three to four days to dry out.
* Wet it again. Put a coat of plaster once again.
* For beginners it is advisable to do one meter at a time.
* To get a straight edge, scrape it off with a piece of wood.
* After it has dried off again in 3-4 days, put a layer of plaster again.
* Leave it for two hours and put the finishing plaster on it and leave for 1 and a half or two hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.