Eager to start your lime plastering project? Check out this video to gain some advice from two pros!
* Dampen the wall with a plenty of water.
* Fill the large wides first with the lime water plaster.
* Do not put a lot of lime water as it is a heavy product. Put it a maximum of 12mm thick.
* Leave it for three to four days to dry out.
* Wet it again. Put a coat of plaster once again.
* For beginners it is advisable to do one meter at a time.
* To get a straight edge, scrape it off with a piece of wood.
* After it has dried off again in 3-4 days, put a layer of plaster again.
* Leave it for two hours and put the finishing plaster on it and leave for 1 and a half or two hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades