- 2 parts water
- 1 part clear rubbing alcohol
- 1 part white vinegar
- 1 spray bottle
Step 1 Acquire a spray bottle.
Empty spray bottles can usually be found in your local drug store or supermarket
Step 2 Combine liquids in spray bottle.
Place funnel in neck of spray bottle. Measure out the water, rubbing alcohol, and vinegar. Pour and cap the alcohol and vinegar quickly so the smell doesn't drive you batty!
Step 3 Clean your glass surfaces until they shine
This combination cuts through grime, toothpaste, and oils in a way I never would've expected! It leaves a streak-free shine without leaving any crazy chemicals or smells behind. Plus, you can use the leftover liquid ingredients for other things! (First aid, cooking, etc.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades