Think you have a stain on your stove or countertop that just won't come off? Think again! This simple trick will have your kitchen surfaces gleaming in no time!
- Dish soap
- Baking soda
Step 1 Pour a small amount of dish soap on the stain.
This can get VERY sudsy if you're not careful, so go easy on the dish soap at first. You can always add more!
Step 2 Sprinkle on some baking soda.
Again, this can get pretty pasty if you go too far - sprinkle a little baking soda over the dish soap.
Step 3 Scrub.
Take a warm wet sponge and rub gently over the stain. The dish soap will keep things clean, and the baking soda is just abrasive enough to scrub off whatever your stain is. This trick works wonders on caked-on messes on your stovetop!
Step 4 Wipe clean & enjoy.
Rinse out your sponge, wipe off the excess soap and baking soda, and enjoy your gleaming kitchen - you'll be the envy of your whole neighborhood!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades