Vampire voltage may sound like the next Sci-Fi channel original movie, but it's not. It's something that lives in your very home and can be affecting your energy bill even as you read this. Basically vampire voltage is an appliance that is using electricty although it's not being used. Computers, microwaves, blu-ray disk players, etc are examples of vampires.
This tutorial from ConEdison in New York, will give you some tips on how to be wary of vampire voltage and what you can do to save yourself a whole lot of green. Good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades