The video starts out with the narrator explaining the benefits and uses of a compost pile. He then begins to demonstrate the steps to start a compost pile. He lists the ingredients and demonstrates how to mix it up with a pitchfork and shovel. He advises to put brown organic matter such as wood chips, leaves, sawdust, etc. as the first layer in the pile. Then add a layer of green organic matter such as grass clippings. A layer of kitchen scraps or manure can be added. He then shows how and when to mix it all up. Let the mixture cook for a few days, and water the mixture occasionally. He shows how to use a pitch form to turn the mixture periodically. He also lists items such as oil, meat (bone should not be put into a compost pile).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades