In this video from billjackjane we learn how to bury waste after the bucket is full in Bokashi compost. Dig a trench 3 feet wide and 1 1/2 feet deep. Drop in the waste. Make sure all the excess juices have dried off. Spread it around a bit. Cover it with soil. In about 4-6 weeks in will be completely broken down. It will be a rich black soil which you can plant in or transfer to other parts of the garden. This will give us the most benefits. For more information about this visit [http://www.bokashi.biz].
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades