In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to conserve at home. One way to conserve at home is to have a recycling bin. Before throwing away a recyclable item, rinse it off first to avoid unpleasant odors. Change all the incandescent light bulbs in your home to fluorescent light bulbs to conserve the electricity. Fluorescent light bulbs consume 4 times less energy and lasts 8 times longer. Use home appliances that have the "Energy Star" label on them. Wash your clothing with cold water. Eat organic foods instead of processed foods. This video will benefit those viewers who are concerned about the environment, and would like to learn how to conserve at home to save energy and money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades