In this tutorial, we learn how to get rid of wasps and hornets without using chemicals. Take a piece of bacon and wrap it around a stick. Then secure that stick by hanging it over a bowl of water with dish soap on it. The bacon will entice the bees to come towards it. Then, the bees will eat so much bacon they will have a hard time flying and they will end up flying down into the bowl of water. Then, the soap will make them be able not to fly and they will drown in the water. This is very effective and reduces nasty chemicals!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades