PeteMcCormack2 teaches viewers how they can live off the grid! First, you will need shelter, heat and water! And possibly some electricity. You need head so you can use a high efficiency wood stove. You always need to have water so you can use a well or a water pump. Also, for a pump you will need power, you can use solar power for this! You can also use a pressure tank. This way of life does not necessarily cost much and with self installation it will lower the cost also. All you have to do is meet your basic needs. If you set up solar panels you have to make sure they are at the optimal angle for this! This is also possible in a big city, you do not have to be in the country!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades