In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a box out of used plastic bottles. This task is very simple, fast and easy to do. The materials required for this task are 2 plastic bottles and a zipper. Begin by cutting off the bottom of both plastic bottles. Now glue the zipper on both of the bottom pieces and glue the bottom pieces together. Then zip the bottom pieces together. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts and recycling material, and would like to learn how to make a mini box to enclose small items in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades