Compost is a very important part of your garden. In order to create the compost you need five very important ingredients: air, water, heat, nitrogen and carbon. You can introduce air circulation by crossing branches. Water your pile so it does not dry out, but you do not want to water it too much so that it gets mushy. your compost pile has to be warm in order for it to compost. You can get nitrogen by using green things from your garden like weeds and grass, and you can get carbon by using hay or anything that is brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades