In this tutorial, we learn how to make a compost toilet. First, you will need a 5 gallon bucket. Then, you will need to put a toilet seat on top of it so it's comfortable. After this, build a cabinet around it to make it look nice. After this, you will need to put something inside it, like sawdust, which will absorb the liquid inside. Now, you can feel free to use this for a bathroom! For ventilation, you can use a hair dryer from your local thrift store which will connect to the back wall and vent smells out. This works great and saves you money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades