Watch this training video for making Earth Loop Geothermal Slinkies. Geothermal technology takes advantage of the earth's natural heat-storing ability. A geothermal system include three main pieces of equipment: underground piping, a heat pump and an air-handling system. The geothermal process is based on a simple premise: Below the frost line - usually about six feet deep – the earth is a constant temperature of about 50 degrees Fahrenheit all year long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades