In this video, Eric Rochow from Real World Green gives us a simple green tip to make doing your laundry more environmentally friendly. The tip is: Don't wash your clothes! Well, actually, don't wash them until they are actually dirty. If you're wearing clothes and they're still clean, you don't need to automatically throw them in the laundry bin. It's something to think about. Also, if you wash your clothes too often, it wears out your clothes. So, next time you're wearing some clothes just to go to a party or just for part of the day, you don't always have to immediately put them in the wash. This is a green tip that guys will probably love: Don't wash your clothes! or, at least not so often.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades