Use a q-tip (ones for little kids will have a larger base, but are not required). Put a few drops of red food coloring in a glass of water and stir it up as necessary. Dip q-tip in red water, get it nice and saturated. Remove q-tip and let sit overnight. Cut q-tip in half, then take a small rectangle of paper, apply glue from glue stick to one side, then make a small fold from a corner and roll (this may take some work). Use scissors to cut down to the correct size. Next rub q-tip's cotton side on hand to roughen up the edges of cotton candy. Remove dyed cotton portion from q-tip and glue to rolled paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades