There are so many beautiful birds that fly around. This video shows you how to draw those birds to your yard by making a pinecone birdfeeder. You will need: A large pinecone Lard Bird seed mixture Strong wire Attach a piece of wire to the pinecone so that you can hang it on a tree branch or some other sturdy item in your yard. Put lard all around the inside of the pinecone. Take some birdseed and top the lard with the seeds. Make sure your pinecone is completely covered. Now relax and watch the birds enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades