In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a tumbler bin composter and compost in 14 - 21 days. The materials needed for the composter are: 1 plastic drum, 6 nails or strong pins, (3) 1 square inch tubes, 3 hinges and lock, 3 yards of wire, and 1 square foot of zinc. Begin by drilling 3/8" holes all over the composter. Use a lawn mower to grind down the compost and then dump it into the composter. Activate the compost by adding some water. This video will benefit those viewers who want to make a composter that is effective and cheap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades