Are your electricity and water bills comparable with that of Raging Waters? Then it's probably the right time to consider how to save on your energy and water bill by taking small steps like assessing where you're at in your home, having an energy audit, and eliminate leaky faucets.
The April (2010) edition of It's About You focuses on simple ways to make the home environment more energy efficient and more effective at saving precious water resources. Magoffin County Family and Consumer Sciences Agent Brooke Jenkins provides us with an extensive list of little activities and low cost alterations that can mean big savings to the energy conscious homeowner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades