This video shows how you can make your kitchen environmentally friendly.
You can save a lot of energy when heating up food by using the microwave
oven instead of using your conventional oven. Microwaves only use 20 percent
of the energy that a conventional oven uses. The microwave also keeps you
from heating the whole kitchen in the summer just to heat food. Using a
microwave on a power strip saves even more energy. The microwave oven uses
more energy off than when it's turned on because of the power used by the
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades