In this tutorial, learn how to wash your fruit and vegetables with a DIY mixture you can make in your kitchen. Wash your fruit and vegetables with this environmentally friendly and economical mixture.
You Will Need:
• Fruits and vegetables
• 1 c. distilled white vinegar
• 1 tbsp. baking soda
• Grapefruit seed extract or lemon juice
• A bowl
• A spray bottle
• A colander
• A vegetable brush (optional)
Step 1: Mix ingredients
Mix the water, vinegar, baking soda, and grapefruit seed extract or lemon juice in a bowl.
Step 2: Pour mixture into spray bottle
Pour the mixture into the spray bottle.
Step 3: Spray produce
Spray your fruits and vegetables generously.
Step 4: Let sit
Let the mixture sit on the fruits and vegetables for five to 10 minutes.
Step 5: RinseRinse your fruits and vegetables in the colander.
Rinse your fruits and vegetables in the colander.
Step 6: Enjoy
Enjoy your favorite fruits and vegetables, knowing they're clean and that you saved money by mixing your own wash.
Fact: According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the average American consumes about 280 pounds of fruit and tree nuts each year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades