If you've just ran out of all purpose cleaner, hold on to your waller for just a couple of minutes. Most of the all purpose cleaners, or any cleaner for that matter, contains chemicals that can be harmful for you and others. Not only that, but it produces more trash that can easily be avoided. How so? By making your own stuff from scratch.
In this video, you'll find out what materials you'll need to make your own all purpose cleaner. It may not be as strong and requires a bit of elbow grease, but what's more important: your countertop or health? Check it out and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades