This video shows how to make a eco friendly plant holder. The first thing you do is trace a fabric around the tin can this is to give it a better look. Then stamp the letters on the fabric of what you want to name your plant. After that poke about ten holes at the bottom of the can. Then glue the back of the fabric to place it on the can. Now wrap the fabric around the can on the sticky side. Lastly tie twine around the can for extra protection to hold up the fabric. Then put in the plants and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades