In this tutorial, we learn how to recycle cans to make garden decor. First, use small scissors to poke a hole in the top of the can, then cur around the top of it until you have removed the mouth. After this, cut a rigid design in the top of the can and then cut five slits going down on all the sides. Push these down, then cut the sides of them so they are slightly rounded. From here, you will attach these to another can that has been spread out with tons of different slits. Place this on a rod and then use it in your garden for awesome decor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades