This is a video tutorial in the Home & Garden category where you are going to learn how to recycle an old can to make a candle votive. Take an old can and cut it vertically along the side without cutting off the edges. Now cut along the top and bottom edges starting at the vertical cut and going outwards on each side. Cut up to about half of the circumference of the can. Now pull out the cut halves and you have the basic stand for the votive candle. Now you got to straighten out the jagged edges to finish the work. Be careful with the sharp jagged edges of the tin while working with it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades