In this video, we learn how to recycle old windows into new decorations. First, you can make a coffee table by using the old window and adding legs onto the bottom of it. You can also place a box around the bottom and hinge the window to make a display case. This is simple to make and doesn't cost much, you only need to pay for the legs of the table! You can also use the window to make a pot rack, but make sure you have strong hooks in the ceiling to hold the rack tightly and it will be able to hold the pots strongly. Using windows to make new decorations is good for the environment and adds a cute touch to your home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades