Rubber bands are an ordinary, everyday, common household item, right? Their hidden in your desk, wrapped around your bills, holding your pencils together at the office, but what else can you do with rubber bands? What are some extraordinary uses? Woman's Day Magazine tells you how you can repurpose those rubber bands!
Tip #1 - Wrap a rubber band around the tip of shampoo bottle so you can identify the shampoo from the conditioner ever when you have soap in your eyes.
Tip #2 - Wrap a rubber band around a tool, like a screwdriver, to provide you with a better grip.
Tip #3 - Wrap one around a casserole dish to prevent a potluck disaster! No one likes spills, and sometimes tupperware isn't as strong as we'd hope it to be. But a rubber band helps!
Tip #4 - Wrap one around a spool of thread to prevent it from unraveling.
Tip #5 - Secure your spot in the book using a rubber band bookmark!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades