This video tutorial is in the Home & Garden category which will show you how to save money & water with your toilet flush. The first step is to turn the water off. Then remove the lid of the tank, disconnect the bowl refill supply and make sure that the overflow pipe is open. The next step is to take the new sink, attach it to the water supply point, place the drain in the overflow pipe and position the sink over the flush tank. The modification is done. Now turn on the water supply and your sink is ready for use. It's that simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades