Creativity Prompt demonstrates how to turn a yogurt container into a mini-album. First, measure the lid's diameter. Then, cut a corresponding circle from your patterned paper. Use Mod Podge to adhere the paper circle to the lid and seal it with another layer of adhesive. Next, cut a bunch of different 4 x 1 inch strips of patterned paper. Adhere the paper strips to the yogurt container with Mod Podge. Seal it with another layer of adhesive and set it aside to dry. Measure the bottom of the container and cut as many circle as the number of pages you'd like your album to hold. Cut likewise circles out of scrap paper. Use the scraps as templates to punch holes through the centers of the paper circles. Thread decorative string through the circles. Punch a hole in the center of the lid. Adhere the lid to the stringed pages. Thread the string through the lid and attach a flower to the top. Outline the top and bottom rim of the container with ribbon. Your mini album is now ready to be enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades