This video is a tutorial on how to water your lawn in an environmentally friendly way. He begins by stating that watering your lawn in the middle of the day is the wrong time. The sun is at its highest and the lawn is already scorched. The water you are spraying around does not get absorbed into the soil, it evaporates. The best time to water your lawn is at night because you create a fungus over the soil that protects it from be sun. You can put a water timer on your hose to prevent over-watering the grass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades