To make mosquito netting, using a plastic bag, you will need the following: a butane torch or a campfire, a lathe, thumbtacks, and a plastic bags. The holes need to be 2 mm or less. Heat up the lathe. Lay the plastic bag on a flat and protected surface. Run the heated lathe over the plastic bag. Try to get the rows really close, without getting too close or overlapping. Overlapping will cause the holes to be larger. Also, be careful not to let it slide along, which would cause bigger holes. Check the size of the holes. If there are holes that are too big, then you can patch them, with plastic, waxed paper, and an iron, in order to make an iron on patch. Do this process to all of the bags. Then, using the patch method to fuse the bags together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades