In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to make a milk carton lantern. This lantern uses recycled items. The materials required for this lamp are: a milk carton, unryu paper, colored newspaper, raffia, ruler, glue gun, hole puncher, X-acto knife, glue stick and scissors. Flatten the milk carton. Draw a rectangle with each panel and measure about 1/2" form each of the sides. Measure about 3/4" from bottom and top. Cut out the rectangles with the X-acto knife. Glue the newspaper to the carton, one panel at a time. Cut off the excess newspaper. Trim the unryu newspaper to the rectangle size and glue it. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades