In order to make furniture out of old cardboard boxes, you will need cardboard boxes, rods, nuts, and washers. Cut many pieces of cardboard in the shape of an L. When you have enough cut pieces to make a chair the size that you want, begin fastening the pieces together, by pushing a long rod through them at the base and front. Once you've strung them all together, tighten them with a washer on the ends. Do this at both ends. When you are done, you will have a functioning chair. This same technique may be used to make other furniture from cardboard or other chairs styles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades