Mountain Dew is the answer.
Inventor Paul Patone has devised a mechanism that converts soda into actual usable fuel.
"It's called the Geet Sytstem. Basically, it's a fuel booster system that can connect to any engine.
Patone said the best part is that the Geet System creates zero pollution. The engine isn't exactly full of soda pop. Patone said the complex pipe system vaporizes the fuel before it reaches the engine.
'I haven't invented the engine; all I've invented is the fuel delivery system. And this system will fit a gas engine, a diesel engine, a furnace, a boiler, it will fit anything including jet turbines,' Patone said."
More Mountain Dew fun: Create Light with Mountain Dew and Mentos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades