W.H. Auden wrote, "Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." Indeed, the average American home uses 140 to 170 gallons of water every day. Cut that in half with some water-saving tips.
You Will Need:
* A water-efficient toilet
* A little food coloring
* A low-flow showerhead
* Faucet aerators
* A dishwasher that uses water efficiently
* A water-saving washer
* And to change a few old habits
* A brick
Save even more water by not flushing every single time. Think: If it's brown, flush it down. If it's yellow, let is mellow."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades