Save that last slice of pizza! You can reheat it in its own container, using the sun's power. Turn a pizza box into a solar oven.
You Will Need
* A large pizza box
* A ruler
* A black marker
* A box cutter or utility knife
* Heavy-duty aluminum foil
* All-purpose glue
* Clear plastic wrap
* Black construction paper
* A stick or a hard-plastic straw
* A laser pointer
Maintaining an airtight box is crucial in keeping the oven hot. If you want to test the reflective angles of your oven before you head outside, shine a laser pointer onto the foil flap to simulate rays of sunlight.
Did you know? Earth receives more energy from the sun in one hour than our entire planet uses in a year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades